sometimes, i wish i could tell you everything.
but that'd be crazy.
and i don't want to be the crazy over-sharer internet lady.
what i can tell you:
1. moksha yoga is completely changing my life.
2. next week, at this time, i'll be san francisco. i'm so excited at the thought of breathing salty air, i can barely contain myself.
3. i've been watching some of oprah's lifeclasses. i can't say for sure but i may be a little bit of a self-help junkie. i can't help it. it's useful!
4. i bought this shirt at françois beauregard. kind of a sucker for a well-tailored shirt.
5. today, a client and i were talking about senses. and she was telling me how much she loved good food, and eating at nice restaurants. and i told her that, as much as i like a well-prepared meal, i'm just not a foodie. to be completely honest, fancy restaurants are kind of wasted on me. i'm almost happier at a little neighborhood restaurant as i am at mr. fancy's super deluxe house of $29 entrées. and she said: "well, the equivalent for you would be if you lost your hearing and couldn't listen to music anymore". and, i swear, in that moment, i almost started to cry. the thought of that is one of the worst things i can imagine. second only to losing my mom. never being able to listen to a song ever again? can you imagine? so, tonight, i'm listening to songs, as i always do, but with a little more gratitude for the simple fact that i can. and, with that said, i never want to talk about this again because it gives me the serious creeps.
6. october is kind of my favourite... and i hope my favourite is being good to you ♥